I don't normally like jewelry.....

Posted by Admin Thursday 12 June 2008

But this DIAMOND CORSAGE ORNAMENT just may change my mind about that! Recently this was sold at Christie's in London for only $355,794. Just to be clear -this is a lot more than my CONDO cost.......for a pin.......a BEAUTIFUL pin........I suppose at these prices it's a brooch.

At a much more reasonable price of $24,538 we have this Cartier Pendant watch from 1930 - isn't this delightful? Not a word I would normally use, but it fits - DELIGHTFUL! This is why I love Cartier! I think I could find a way to wear this myself.....on the lapel of a jacket -is that too gay? Ok -I guess it is really..... but sooo pretty
And last but not least, this art deco platinum diamond & emerald bracelet. I just love emeralds - and bracelets! Girls -wear more bracelets! $77,833 seems like a steal for this (not that I have that much, but this is definitely WORTH that much)

See the entire offerings from last week's jewelry auction HERE at Christies.